FREE WEBINAR Making the Most of the British Newspaper Archive presented by Aoife O’Connor, Thursday, May 18th 4:00 pm BST – “The British Newspaper Archive is an essential online resource for anyone interested in researching the past. The Archive holds newspapers from all across the UK and Ireland dating from the 1700s to the 2000s. In this webinar, Aoife will show you how to get the most out of the website. Learn search tips and tricks, discover the special features of the site, and find out how historic newspapers can break down genealogical brick walls and bring the history of your hometown to life.”
What Time is the Webinar?
Keep in mind that this webinar will begin at 4:00 pm in the UK (British Summer Time) on Thursday, May 18th. Here are some times for our followers all over the world:
- Australia Eastern – 1:00 am Friday, May 19th AEST UTC +10
- Australia Central – 12:00 am Friday, May 19th ACST UTC +9:30
- Australia Western – 11:00 pm AWST UTC +8
- Canada Atlantic – 12:00 pm ADT UTC -3
- Canada Eastern – 11:00 am EDT UTC -4
- Canada Central – 10:00 am CDT UTC -5
- Canada Mountain – 9:00 am MDT UTC -6
- Canada Pacific – 8:00 am PDT UTC -7
- US Eastern – 11:00 am EDT UTC -4
- US Central – 10:00 am CDT UTC -5
- US Mountain – 9:00 am MDT UTC -6
- US Pacific – 8:00 am PDT UTC -7
Register for FREE!
Click here to register and then tune in on Thursday, May 18th to learn more about this amazing resource for your genealogy research!
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
British Newspaper Archive content used by permission.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved