Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Monday, March 12, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- Contest: Research Like a Pro Genealogy Giveaway – CLICK HERE
- 23andMe: Save 20% on ALL DNA test kits – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Amazon: FREE EBOOK Preserve Your Family Pictures: How To Save Photo Heirlooms for Future Generations – CLICK HERE
- Ancestry: Save 50% on Ancestry.com subscriptions – CLICK HERE
- AncestryDNA: Save 20%, Ancestry DNA now just $79 – CLICK HERE
- AncestryDNA Canada: Save $30 CAD during St. Patrick’s Day Sale – CLICK HERE
- Hack Genealogy: Save 30% on Interpreting Your AncestryDNA Results – CLICK HERE
- Hack Genealogy: Save 30% on ALL DNA Boot Camp digital downloads – use promo code ROOTSTECH30 – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Legacy Family Tree: FREE WEBINAR True Stories of Families Reunited Thanks to Genetic Genealogy – CLICK HERE
- Legacy Tree Genealogists: Save $35 on DNA Discovery Plan – use promo code DNA35 – CLICK HERE
- Twisted Twigs Genealogy: Save 70% on NARA Military Records with Pre-1917 Triple Play Combo – CLICK HERE
NEW Genealogy Bargains
TODAY ONLY! FREE EBOOK Preserve Your Family Pictures: How To Save Photo Heirlooms for Future Generations by Amber Richards – “Do you value your family pictures and photographs? Then, this is a must-read guide for you! Don’t risk losing forever these irreplaceable treasures. Our family pictures are priceless, a visual record of memories and loved ones. They deserve and require special care to guarantee they will still be around to pass on to the next generation. Many who enjoy family genealogy also have amazing collections of vintage family photos that need extra care in order to preserve them. Learn how to take the practical steps to protect your family photos, both the physical prints, and digital formats. Ensure that your treasures will survive and you don’t face the tragic loss of these pictures. Download your copy now.” Print version $9.75, Amazon Kindle version is FREE – usually these are ONE DAY ONLY sales so get yours now! Click HERE to download – via Amazon
NEW! FREE WEBINAR True Stories of Families Reunited Thanks to Genetic Genealogy presented by MyHeritage, Tuesday, 1:00 pm Central – “Many long-lost relatives have been brought together lately thanks to the combination of DNA, family trees and historical records. In this inspiring webinar, MyHeritage’s research team will present some of its favorite heartwarming reunions.” Click HERE to register – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
Save 30% on Interpreting Your AncestryDNA Results digital download! If you didn’t get a chance to attend this AMAZING online DNA Boot Camp with expert Mary Eberle on March 10th, you can still access all the knowledge and on your own schedule! You get over 3 hours of recorded webinars PLUS some amazing handouts:
- AncestryDNA: AncestryDNA has the largest database of people tested, helpful tools for analyzing your DNA test results, and many family trees posted by people who’ve tested. Learn how to interpret your DNA results from Ancestry.
- Ancestry DNA Hands-on Exercise: In this hands-on exercise, we’ll go through steps to sort through your matches and makes sense out of them. We’ll also discuss the best way to approach your matches to set the stage for developing a productive relationship with them.
SPECIAL SALE through March 31st: Normally $25.99, you can get the digital download for just $19.99 – use promo code ROOTSTECH30! Click HERE – via Hack Genealogy
Save 20% at AncestryDNA: Right now AncestryDNA is priced at just $79 USD! “5X MORE ETHNIC REGIONS than the next leading DNA test! The DNA test that tells a more complete story of you.” Regularly $99 USD, you pay just $79 USD! Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA
- ANCESTRY MEMBERS and PREVIOUS ANCESTRY DNA CUSTOMERS: Current Ancestry members who are logged in, and who have already done a DNA test with Ancestry will be directed to the page with your DNA results. Click HERE then on the top menu click DNA and then select BUY ANOTHER TEST to get this sale price!
- LOWER PRICE & FREE SHIPPING VIA AMAZON PRIME! Don’t forget that you can get the $79 USD sale price for AncestryDNA and get FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING if you have an Amazon Prime membership. Click HERE to shop – via Amazon
Save $30 CAD on AncestryDNA! (Canada only) To celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, AncestryDNA has a special sale for Canadian residents! Save $30 CAD on AncestryDNA test kit now through Sunday, March 18th! Click HERE to shop – via Ancestry.ca
Save 20% on All DNA test kits at 23andMe! 23andMe is holding a St. Patrick’s Day Sale with some great prices on both of their DNA test kits: The 23andMe Ancestry Service DNA test kit, regularly $99, is now just $79 USD! The 23andMe Health + Ancestry Service + Health DNA test kit, regularly $199 USD, is now just $159 USD!
Get FREE SHIPPING on 23andMe via Amazon! Don’t forget that if you want to avoid shipping costs and receive the 23andMe DNA test kit in two days, click HERE to shop via Amazon!
If you want this deal you MUST sign up for Amazon Prime! Click HERE to get a 30-day Free Trial at Amazon Prime and get the shipping deal too.
Enter the Research Like a Pro Genealogy Giveaway and win a genealogy prize package valued at $189.99! How would you like to start researching genealogy and family history like a pro? Enter the Research Like a Pro Genealogy Giveaway this week and you could win a FREE copy of Research Like a Pro: A Genealogist’s Guide, PLUS an Ancestry DNA test kit PLUS a $100 Amazon gift card! We’ll select one (1) lucky winner to receive this amazing prize bundle.
This is a $189.99 USD value and you could win if you enter by 11:50 pm CST on Tuesday 13 March 2018. Click HERE to enter!
Save 30% on ALL DNA BOOT CAMP DIGITAL DOWNLOADS at Hack Genealogy! Special RootsTech sale now through March 31st: use promo code ROOTSTECH30 at checkout and save 30%. Titles include:
- Getting Started with DNA and Genealogy
- Additional DNA Tools and Concepts
- Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research
- Interpreting Your AncestryDNA Results
- Interpreting Your FTDNA and 23andMe Results
- Solving Family Mysteries with DNA
- Finding Birth Families Using DNA
Don’t forget to use promo code ROOTSTECH30 at checkout! Sale valid through March 31st. Click HERE to shop – via Hack Genealogy
Save 70% on NARA Military Records with Pre-1917 Triple Play Combo via Twisted Twigs! Amazing savings on military records and pensions from the National Archives – Twisted Twigs charges less than NARA and their turnaround/delivery timeline is much faster as well!
- Pre-1917 military pensions along with all service records, and carded medical records (from the National Archives) listed on one veteran’s pension card from NARA!
- Due to popularity of this combo, files will electronically delivered within 28 days of confirmed order
- Digitized color images in PDF format
Regularly $200 USD, now just $80 USD! Sale valid through March 17th, 2018. Click HERE to start shopping – via Twisted Twigs Genealogy
Save 50% or more on 6-month subscriptions at Ancestry! This offer is for NEW MEMBERS only, but you can save 50% on the US and World 6-month subscriptions!
- US Discovery 6-month subscription, regularly $99, you pay just $49
Click HERE to get started!
- World Explorer 6-month subscription, regularly $209, you pay just $99
Click HERE to get started!
Already have a subscription at Ancestry? Click HERE for Money Saving Tips for Ancestry at Genealogy Bargains.
Save $35 on the DNA Discovery Plan at Legacy Tree Genealogists! Ready to jump start your DNA test results, get organized and have a road map for further research? Consider the DNA Discovery Plan (see my review HERE) and you’ll be on your way to making REAL PROGRESS with your DNA test results. Remember to use Genealogy Bargains as a referral and promo code DNA35! Offer valid through March 15th. Click HERE to get started – via Legacy Tree Genealogists
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.