Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Sunday, April 15, 2018
Here is our “quick list” of NEW and ONGOING bargains . . . scroll down for details on each deal!
- Amazon: Save up to 45% on Evidence Explained – CLICK HERE
- Ancestry: Save 50% on Ancestry.com subscriptions – CLICK HERE
- LAST DAY! Family Tree DNA: Transfer Your DNA Test Data and Save Almost 50% – use promo code ATULAPR18 – CLICK HERE
- LAST DAY! Family Tree Magazine: Save 30% during Friday the 13th Sale – CLICK HERE
- Flip-Pal: FREE SHIPPING plus sale on Mother’s Day Collection mobile scanner bundle – CLICK HERE
- Hack Genealogy: Save 50% on Photo Organizing Boot Camp – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Legacy Family Tree: FREE WEBINAR Better Together: Making Your Case with Documents and DNA – CLICK HERE
- NEW! Living DNA: HUGE SALE! Save 50% on Living DNA – only $79 USD! – CLICK HERE
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! Save an Additional 20% on Living DNA – only $79 USD! The National DNA Day Sales are starting with Living DNA the first of the Big 5 DNA testing companies to announce a HUGE SALE! Living DNA is the world’s most advanced DNA test, offering twice the detail of other ancestry tests.
Why take a Living DNA test?
- Twice the detail of other ancestry tests: We give you your DNA mix across 80 world regions, including 21 in Britain and Ireland. You can also explore peer reviewed details of the areas of the world your ancestors are from.
- 3-in-1 ancestry test: Our test not only covers your family line ancestry, but unlike other tests we also include your motherline, and your fatherline ancestry if you are male.
- View your ancestry through history: We put your ancestry into context showing your breakdown today (going back up to 10 generations), and also the spread of your ancestors at different points in history, showing how we are all connected.
- Your ancestry results updated for free: As science and our systems evolve, your results will be updated to provide on-going details about your ancestry.
Regularly $159 USD, now just $79 USD! Sale valid through April 26th, 12:00 pm GMT. Click HERE to shop – via Living DNA
NEW! FREE WEBINAR Better Together: Making Your Case with Documents and DNA presented by Patti Lee Hobbs, CG, Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 7:00 pm Central – “The genealogical proof standard requires reasonably exhaustive research in solving ancestral-identity problems. DNA evidence is now often part of that research. Even the best DNA evidence must be combined with some traditional research. This webinar will show different ways that genealogical problems have been solved by integrating DNA evidence with the paper trail.” Click HERE to register! Via Legacy Family Tree Webinars and Board for Certification of Genealogists
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
LAST DAY! Save 30% during Friday the 13th Sale at Family Tree Magazine! “Friday the 13th Weekend Book Sale at Family Tree Magazine! While some superstitious folks think Friday the 13th is an unlucky day, we’re here to tell you it’s your lucky day! We’ve got our 13 top reference books 30% off all weekend long! Whether you are looking to dig into your European ancestry, how to incorporate DNA into your research, how to archive family photos, or something else, these 13 references are a must-have for any genealogist. Don’t let your luck run out, this sale ends Sunday!”
- The Family Tree Problem Solver
- The Family Tree German Genealogy Guide
- The Family Tree Historical Maps Book
- Family Tree Historical Maps Book: Europe
- How to Archive Family Photos
- Unofficial Guide to FamilySearch.org
- How to Use Evernote for Genealogy
- Organize Your Genealogy
- The Family Tree Guide to DNA Testing and Genetic Genealogy
- The Family Tree Historical Atlas of American Cities
- The Family Tree Irish Genealogy Guide
- The Family Tree Cemetery Field Guide
- The Family Tree Italian Genealogy Guide
Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
*No coupon code necessary. Prices are as marked. Sale ends April 15, 2018, at 11:59 pm MT. Valid on select books only. Not valid with other offers or on previous purchases. Other exclusions may apply.
Transfer Your DNA Test Data and Save Almost 50%! Save $9 USD on the regular $19 USD price to unlock all the Family Finder features once you’ve transferred your data to Family Tree DNA. Simply set up an account at Family Tree DNA, upload your 23andMe or Ancestry data and then click either Chromosome Browser, My Origins or Ancient Origins and you’ll be asked if you want to “unlock” the Family Finder features. Here’s what you get:
At checkout, enter promo code ATULAPR18 and you’ll pay just $10 USD! This sale is valid through Monday, April 16th. Click HERE to get started – via Family Tree DNA
FREE SHIPPING plus Sale on Mother’s Day Collection mobile scanner bundle at Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner! “We have assembled an affordable collection of items that are a perfect gift for mom and grandmom and priced at $15.00 less than if the items were purchased separately!
Regularly $184.97, now just $169.97! Included is the Flip-Pal mobile scanner, Deluxe Carry Case, and Cleaning Cloth. Plus FREE SHIPPING in the continental US. Sale valid through Monday, May 14th. Click HERE to shop – via Flip-Pal mobile scanner
Save 50% on Photo Organizing Boot Camp digital download! “Are you overwhelmed with the sheer volume of family pictures spread around your computer, phone, photo albums, file folders, and memory boxes? Do you have heritage family photos that you’re concerned about preserving? How do you start? What’s the priority? Where do you save photos… and how do you share them with family members? Learn from Ben and Hilarie Robison of Legacy Tale how to use technology to simplify these tasks and finally get your “photo house” in order, plus avoid future photo overwhelm.In this two-part webinar, Hilarie will teach you how to scan old photos with a scanner or your phone, with proper settings for storing as well as printing so you can preserve and share those priceless heirloom pictures. In his signature style that makes complex technology understandable for everyone, Ben will clearly explain the basics of digital photo management and sharing so you can efficiently manage your mountains of digital photos going forward. Together, this husband-wife team will teach you how to manage the mess and preserve what’s precious. ”
Regularly, $29.99 USD, now just $14.99 USD! Use promo code SPRING50 at checkout – sale valid through April 16th. Click HERE to shop – via Hack Genealogy
Save up to 45% on Evidence Explained: History Sources from Artifacts to Cyberspace 3rd Edition Revised by Elizabeth Shown Mills! “Evidence Explained is the definitive guide to the citation and analysis of historical sources–a guide so thorough that it leaves nothing to chance. While countless websites now suggest ways to identify their offerings, few of those address the analytical needs of a researcher concerned with the nature and provenance of web material, whose numerous incarnations and transformations often affect the reliability of their content.” Regularly $59.95, you pay just $47.85 for the print version and just $32.95 for the Amazon Kindle version! PLUS get FREE SHIPPING with your Amazon Prime membership! Click HERE to save – via Amazon
Save 50% or more on 6-month subscriptions at Ancestry! This offer is for NEW MEMBERS only, but you can save 50% on the US and World 6-month subscriptions!
- US Discovery 6-month subscription, regularly $99, you pay just $49
Click HERE to get started!
- World Explorer 6-month subscription, regularly $209, you pay just $99
Click HERE to get started!
Already have a subscription at Ancestry? Click HERE for Money Saving Tips for Ancestry at Genealogy Bargains.
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.