INDEX of Today’s Genealogy Bargains
- 23andMe: Save $20 during 23andMe Father’s Day Sale PLUS FREE SHIPPING for Amazon Prime Members
- AncestryDNA: Save $20 on AncestryDNA – UK and Canada too!
- British Newspaper Archive: Save 20% on a 1-month subscription
- Family Tree DNA: Save $20 or more during FTDNA Father’s Day Sale
- Hack Genealogy: Interpreting Your AncestryDNA Results Boot Camp
- iDrive: Save over 60% on Wireless External Hard Drive and Cloud Backup
- NEW! Legacy Family Tree Webinars: FREE WEBINAR What Now? Your Next Steps with Autosomal Testing
- NEW! Legacy Family Tree Webinars: FREE RECORDING How Harry Potter Can Teach You About DNA
- Legacy Tree Genealogists: Save $100 on a genealogy research project
- Living DNA: Save $40 on 3-in-1 DNA test kit
- MyHeritage DNA: Save 30% on MyHeritage DNA – only $69 PLUS FREE SHIPPING
- Newspapers.com: Save $20 on a 6-month subscription
- NEW! Shop Family Tree: Save 50% during Summer Download Sale
- Virtual Institute of Genealogical Research: Save 10% on DNA Courses by Blaine Bettinger
PLEASE NOTE: The post content below contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! Save 50% during the Summer Download Sale at Shop Family Tree – sale includes a variety of digital cheat sheets (English Genealogy, Land Records and more) and even the very popular Essential Family Tree Forms Collection Volumes 1 & 2 (now just $9.99 each!). Offer good through June 20th. Click HERE to save – via Shop Family Tree
NEW! FREE WEBINAR What Now? Your Next Steps with Autosomal DNA Testing presented by Diahan Southard, Friday, June 16, 2017, 1:00 pm Central – “So you have had your autosomal DNA tested- now what?! Come learn in 45 minutes what would take you hours to read about online, and leave armed with enough information to start making your DNA work for you.” Click here to register – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
FREE RECORDING How Harry Potter Can Teach You About DNA presented by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D. – “Pop culture contains well-known family trees that genealogists can utilize to get younger generations interested in genealogy. These family trees also contain relationships that can be utilized to teach genealogists of all ages about genetic genealogy. For example, the family tree in Harry Potter – one of the most widely recognized pop culture family trees – can be used to educate genealogists about Y-DNA, mtDNA, and atDNA.” Click HERE to view the recording for free through Tuesday, June 20th – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
Save $40 on Living DNA! Currently, the Living DNA is running a Father’s Day sale through June 18th – a 3-in-1 DNA test kit is reduced from $159 USD to $119 USD. Similar discounts are available for Canada and UK residents (use links below).
Interpreting Your AncestryDNA Results Boot Camp – Saturday, June 24, 2017 – join DNA expert Mary Eberle for this 3 hour webinar experience – you’ll receive access to the webinar recordings and extensive handouts for the low price of just $19.99 if you register before Wednesday, June 21st! Click HERE for more information and to register – via HackGenealogy
Save 20% on a 1-month Subscription at British Newspaper Archive – Get the ball rolling on your research, access millions of historical newspaper pages! This is the PERFECT way to check out British Newspaper Archive with over 20 million pages of historic newspapers from the 1700s to the 1950s! Regularly £12.95/mo ($16.52/mo), now just £10.36/mo ($13.21/mo)! Use promo code BNAJUN20 at checkout – offer valid through June 20, 2017 – click HERE to get started – via British Newspaper Archive
Save over 60% on iDrive – Your Personal Cloud for Backup and Streaming. This is an EXCLUSIVE offer for fans of Genealogy Bargains – you get a 1TB external hard drive that can backup ALL your devices (smart phones, laptops etc.) PLUS you get one year of 1TB online cloud backup. Normally $99, now just $39.50. Offer good through Friday, June 30th. Click here for more information – via iDrive
Save 10% on DNA Courses by Blaine Bettinger at Virtual Institute of Genealogical Research – Choose from four different recorded online courses with 6 hours of video content and extensive handouts! Offer valid through Saturday, June 17, 2017. Click HERE for more information.
Save 30% during MyHeritage DNA Father’s Day Sale – the MyHeritage DNA test kit (autosomal – similar to AncestryDNA) normally $99 is just $69. FREE SHIPPING when you use promo code UTAH before checkout! Offer good through Sunday, June 18th. Click HERE to shop – via MyHeritage DNA
Save $20 on a 6-month subscription at Newspapers.com. Normally $74.90 USD, now just $54.90 USD. You get:
- 5,100+ newspapers from the 1700s–2000s
- Millions of additional pages added every month
- Everything in Newspapers.com Basic
- 174 million+ additional pages licensed from publishers
- Archives through last month
Offer good through June 30th, 2017 – click HERE to save – via Newspapers.com
Save $20 or more with Family Tree DNA Father’s Day Sale – the Family Finder DNA test (autosomal – similar to AncestryDNA) normally $89 is just $69. Y-37 DNA, test, was $169 is now just $139. Offer good through June 18th. Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree DNA
AncestryDNA Father’s Day Sale
- Save 20% on Ancestry DNA! “Give Dad the story of his lifetime. With AncestryDNA, he can uncover his ethnic origins and find the people, places, and migration paths in his family history.” Regularly $99, now just $79. Offer good through Sunday, June 18th. Click HERE to order – via Ancestry
- If you are an Amazon Prime member, you get the same great sale price as the AncestryDNA website PLUS you get free shipping – even SAME DAY for some members! Click HERE to shop via Amazon.
- Save $20 on AncestryDNA Canada! Canadians can save $20 on AncestryDNA during the AncestryDNA Father’s Day sale now through June 18th. With all the US-focused sales that don’t allow international access, isn’t it nice to see a Canada only sale every once in a while? Offer good through Sunday, June 18th. Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA Canada
- Save £10 on AncestryDNA UK! Ancestry has ensured that this Father’s Day is as inclusive as possible – residents of the UK can save £10 on the price of the Ancestry DNA test kit. Offer good through Sunday, June 18th. Click HERE to shop via AncestryDNA UK.
Save 20% on 23andMe during their Father’s Day sale! This Father’s Day, give Dad the gift of discovery. Order DNA test kits today at 23andMe.com and save $20! The Ancestry test kit is reduced from $99 to $79 and the Health + Ancestry test kit is marked down from $199 to $179. Promotion begins June 2nd and runs through June 18th. Limit 2 kits per customer. Click here to get started – via 23andme
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2007, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.