PLEASE NOTE: The Genealogy Bargains post content below contains affiliate links. See disclosure statement below.
Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Saturday, November 11, 2017
- 23andMe: $49 for DNA Ancestry test kit
- Ancestry: Save 20% on Gift Memberships
- LAST DAY! Ancestry: 50% off Veterans Day Flash Sale
- AncestryDNA: Save 20% plus FREE SHIPPING
- Ancestry.ca: FREE ACCESS to Canadian Military Records
- Ancestry.co.uk: FREE ACCESS to UK Military Records
- ArkivDigital: FREE ACCESS to Swedish Records
- LAST DAY! Family ChartMasters: Save 30% on DNA Ethnicity Chart
- Family Tree DNA: Save $20 on Family Finder DNA
- NEW! Family Tree Magazine: 50% off ALL DIGITAL DOWNLOADS
- Findmypast: FREE ACCESS to Military Records
- Hack Genealogy: Finding Birth Families Using DNA Boot Camp
- MyHeritage: EXCLUSIVE! Save 50% on Complete Plan
- MyHeritage DNA: Save 40% – DNA test kit only $59
- Twisted Twigs Genealogy: Save 42% on Official Military Personnel FileL
LAST DAY to SAVE 50% on ANCESTRY
LAST DAY! Save 50% on All Subscriptions at Ancestry! Now through Saturday, November 11th, new subscribers can save 50% at Ancestry on 1-month and 6-month subscriptions. This is the perfect way to “try out” Ancestry if you’ve not used their site.
- U.S. Discovery 1-month membership, regularly $19.99, now just $9.99
- U.S. Discovery 6-month membership, regularly $99, now just $49
- World Explorer 1-month membership, regularly $34.99, now just $17.49
- World Explorer 6-month membership, regularly $149, now just $74
- All Access 1-month membership, regularly $44.99, now just $22.49
- All Access 6-month membership, regularly $199, now just $99
Remember that this sale ends TODAY, Saturday, November 11th! Click HERE to get started – via Ancestry
IMPORTANT: Offers end November 11, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Offers available for new subscribers only and not for renewal of current subscriptions. Discount applies to first 1-month term for monthly subscriptions and first 6-month term for 6-month subscriptions, respectively. Your subscription will automatically renew at list price after the introductory 1-month or 6-month offer. If you don’t want to renew, cancel at least two days before your renewal date. Cancel by visiting the My Account section or by contacting us. See our Terms and Conditions for further details.
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! 50% off All Downloads at Family Tree Magazine! Includes cheat sheets, e-books and even the popular Essential Family Tree Forms Collection – over 1,400 downloads available!
- Essential Family Tree Forms Collection, Volume 1 Download – Don’t lose track of your family tree discoveries! Use the 75 genealogy worksheets, templates and checklists in this download to organize family facts and keep tabs on your genealogy progress. Each letter-size PDF form is enhanced so you can type directly in the file and save your work. Or simply print blank forms to fill in by hand. Use this collection of worksheets to boost your research productivity! Regularly $19.99, special price $10.00 – click HERE to purchase!
- Essential Family Tree Forms Collection, Volume 2 Download – Can’t get enough forms to organize family facts and chart your progress? This download contains 53 templates, checklists and worksheets to track your research—from conflicting death dates to DNA matches, censuses to source citations. Each letter-size PDF form is enhanced so you can type directly in the file and save your work. Or simply print blank forms to fill in by hand. Use this collection of worksheets to boost your research productivity! Regularly $19.99, special price $10.00 – click HERE to purchase!
- The Family Tree Italian Genealogy Guide E-book – Learn how to discover your Italian ancestors with this comprehensive guide to using Italian records and genealogy websites. This eBook guide teaches you how to find your ancestors in Italian census and birth, marriage and death records, plus how to use Italian maps and understand Italian-language records. Regularly $26.99, special price $13.50 – click HERE to purchase!
- DNA & the Paper Trail: Putting it Together Web Seminar Download – Gain a deeper understanding of how you can solve problems in your family history by taking an integrated approach to DNA testing and genealogy research. Regularly $49.99, special price $25.00 – click HERE to purchase!
No promo code needed BUT use promo code FAMTREE20 at checkout and get an EXTRA 20% off your purchase – and remember there are no shipping fees with these digital downloads! This sale is good through Sunday, November 12th. Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
Save 50% on Complete Plan from MyHeritage – click HERE to read my latest article entitled Are You Getting Genealogy Matches That Really Work? Why I Use MyHeritage to Improve My Research and you’ll understand how valuable MyHeritage can be as a resource.
This offer expires TOMORROW, Saturday, November 11th so ACT FAST! Click HERE to get started – via MyHeritage
FREE ACCESS to Canadian Military Records at Ancestry.ca! Now through Sunday, November 12th, in honour of Remembrance Day, you can access millions of military records for your Canadian ancestors who served. Click HERE for free access – via Ancestry.ca
FREE ACCESS to UK Military Records at Ancestry.co.uk! Now through Monday, November 13th, in honour of Remembrance Day, you can access millions of military records for your UK ancestors who served. Click HERE for free access – via Ancestry.co.uk
FREE ACCESS to Swedish Records at ArkivDigital! This event happens only twice a year and this weekend you can get FULL ACCESS to the more than 75 million images of Swedish church records. Access dates are Saturday, November 11 and Sunday, November 12 (Swedish time). Click HERE to learn more – via ArkivDigital
Save 42% on Official Military Personnel File during the Veteran’s Day Sale at Twisted Twigs Genealogy. The Official Military Personnel File is a soldier’s service history and this file typically contains:
- Date and type of enlistment/appointment
- Duty stations and assignments
- Training & qualifications
- Performance reports
- Awards and decorations received
- Non-judicial disciplinary actions (e.g., Article 15; Letter of Reprimand)
- Emergency data
- Administrative remarks
- Date and type of separation/discharge/retirement (including DD Form 214,
Report of Separation, or equivalent)
- May also contain: birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce decrees,
letters, and photographs
The fee to pull these records at NARA is $70 with a 3-6 month waiting period. Regularly $100 for this service at Twisted Twigs, you pay just $58 for this WWI and WWII record retrieval for all military branches delivered via email within 60 days of your confirmed order. There is a guarantee of at least 50 pages; if the file has less than 50 pages, Twisted Twigs will check for additional records at NARA St. Louis, Washington DC and College Park.
IMPORTANT: This offer is limited to the first 30 people who purchase this service and for World War I and II files for all military branches! Now is the time to make some real progress researching your military ancestors! Click HERE for more information – via Twisted Twigs
FREE ACCESS to Military Records at Findmypast! This weekend, today through Sunday, November 12th, Findmypast is offering FREE ACCESS to US and UK military records:
- US access: For Freedom. For Honor. For You. Don’t let your family’s military heroes be forgotten. Unearth their remarkable stories in original documents from the US, UK, Ireland and more. Together, we’ll keep their legacies alive. Click HERE to get started.
- UK access: Your family were heroes . . . don’t let them be forgotten. Unearth their remarkable stories in simple-to-search, original documents from the Army, Navy and RAF. Together, we’ll keep their legacies alive. Click HERE to get started.
NEW! Win a new Apple iPhone X from Genealogy Bargains! Enter this week’s amazing giveaway and you could win a new 64GB Apple iPhone X to use for photos, scanning genealogy documents and more! You could win this amazing prize if you enter by 11:59 pm Central on Sunday, November 12, 2017. Click HERE to enter!
LAST DAY! Save 30% on DNA Ethnicity Chart print at Family ChartMasters! Looking for a unique gift this holiday season or want to display your own Ancestry DNA test results? Create your own DNA Ethnicity Chart online and then select your options including PDF download. Pricing starts at just $19.95 and you save 30% with promo code GB30DNA! Sale good through Saturday, November 11th. Click HERE to learn more – via Family ChartMasters.
Save 40% on MyHeritage DNA – just $59! PLUS special savings on shipping! This is the lowest price you’ll see on the MyHeritage DNA test which is an autosomal test just like AncestryDNA and Family Tree DNA’s Family Finder test. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS received your results much faster than other companies. PLUS here’s an incentive on shipping: purchase 2 MyHeritage DNA kits and save 50% on shipping . . . and purchase 3 MyHeritage DNA kits and get FREE SHIPPING! Sale good through November 23rd, Click HERE to save – via MyHeritage DNA
23andMe Ancestry Test just $49 when you buy 2 kits! This is an amazing Thanksgiving Family promo now through November 23rd – normally $99 each, save 50% when you purchase two kits. A good deal as well is a single Ancestry test kit is just $69. Click HERE to shop – via 23andMe.
Save 30% on Finding Birth Families Using DNA Boot Camp – join DNA expert Mary Eberle on Saturday, November 18th for this online educational event! If you are an adoptee looking for birth parents or a genealogy researcher with an ancestor who was adopted, you’ll want to be a part of this problem-solving workshop. Regularly $29.99, you pay just $19.99 if you register before Monday, November 14th. Click HERE for details – via Hack Genealogy
Save 38% on Living DNA – now just $99 USD – We can’t remember the last time the price for the Living DNA test kit was this low – the regular price is $159 USD! “Living DNA is the world’s most advanced DNA test, offering twice the detail of other ancestry tests.”
- Twice the detail of other ancestry tests. We give you your DNA mix across 80 world regions, including 21 in Britain and Ireland. You can also explore peer reviewed details of the areas of the world your ancestors are from.
- 3-in-1 ancestry test. Our test not only covers your family line ancestry, but unlike other tests we also include your motherline, and your fatherline ancestry if you are male.
- View your ancestry through history. We put your ancestry into context showing your breakdown today (going back up to 10 generations), and also the spread of your ancestors at different points in history, showing how we are all connected.
- Your ancestry results updated for free. As science and our systems evolve, your results will be updated to provide on-going details about your ancestry.
Click HERE if you want to see what my results look like at Living DNA – this gives you an idea of the reporting they do for DNA testing!
Non-US Resident Sale Prices:
- Australia: $169 AUD, normally $199 AUD
- Canada: $169 CAD, normally $199 CAD
- New Zealand: $169 NZD, normally $199 NZD
- UK: £99, normally £129
Click HERE for more information and to shop – via Living DNA
Save 20% on Ancestry DNA test kits plus FREE SHIPPING! Here’s a little known sale . . . you can get the popular Ancestry DNA test kit for just $79 USD plus use promo code FREESHIPDNA at checkout to save the $9.95 shipping fee! And as an added bonus, each additional DNA kit you order is just $69 USD! There is no posted expiration data on this offer, so don’t delay because it could disappear at any time! Click HERE to get started – via Ancestry DNA
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.