PLEASE NOTE: The Genealogy Bargains post content below contains affiliate links. See disclosure statement below.
Today’s Genealogy Bargains – Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- AncestryDNA: Save 20% plus FREE SHIPPING
- Family Tree DNA: Save $20 on Family Finder DNA
- Family Tree Magazine: Save 67% on Italian Research Genealogy Collection
- Family Tree Magazine: Save an extra 30% on all Beginner products
- Genealogy Gems: Save 30% on Premium Membership – EXCLUSIVE COUPON
- Hack Genealogy: Save 30% on Photo Organizing Boot Camp
- NEW! Legacy Family Tree: FREE WEBINARS BCG Day of Quality Education
- NEW! Legacy Family Tree: FREE WEBINAR Southern States Migration Pattern
- Living DNA: Save 38% on Living DNA – now just $99
- EXPIRES TODAY! MyHeritage DNA: Save 30% on MyHeritage DNA – now just $69
EXPIRING Genealogy Bargains
EXPIRES TODAY! MyHeritage DNA test kit just $69 – save 30%! This is the same type of autosomal test that 23andMe, Family Tree DNA and AncestryDNA all offer! Columbus Day sale valid through October 10th. Click HERE to shop – via MyHeritage.
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! FREE WEBINAR RECORDINGS – BCG Day of Quality Education – this amazing series of five webinars by some of the leading experts in genealogy was recorded on Friday, October 6th in Salt Lake City:
- Sweden’s Multiple Naming Systems and How They Changed in the 1800s by Martha Garrett, CG – click HERE to view
- Reasonably Exhaustive Research of African American Families That Came Out of Slavery by LaBrenda Garrett-Nelson, JD, LLM, CG – click HERE to view
- Using Timelines for Correlation and Analysis by Jill Morelli, CG – click HERE to view
- Land, Licenses, Love Gone Wrong, and Other Assorted Courthouse Records by Ann Staley, CG – click HERE to view
- Systematically Using Autosomal DNA Test Results to Help Break Through Genealogical Brick Walls by Tom Jones, Ph.D, CG, CGL – click HERE to view
These recordings are now available for FREE through October 13th via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
NEW! FREE WEBINAR – Southern States Migration Patterns presented by Mary Hill, AG, Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 7:00 pm Central – “Why did people migrate from one location to another? What routes did they follow, and how can identifying migration trails help you find your ancestors? Learn from maps and historical details how to follow the trail of your ancestors into and out of the Southern states.” Click HERE to register – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
Save 30% on Genealogy Gems Premium Membership! Lisa Louise Cooke of the Genealogy Gems site produces some AMAZING CONTENT for genealogists of all skill levels. Did you know she also has a special premium site for her followers? “The Genealogy Gems Premium Membership is the best way to get the most out of Lisa Louise Cooke’s Genealogy Gems! Premium Members get exclusive access to incredible content to help you further your research – all for one low annual price!”
When you join Genealogy Gems as a Premium Member, you’ll get:
- Premium Podcast audio episodes (new & archived). Check out the topics here.
- Video recordings of Lisa’s most popular classes + downloadable handouts (new & archived). Check out the class list here.
This week only you can save 30% on the Genealogy Gems Premium Membership with our EXCLUSIVE COUPON! Click HERE and at checkout use promo code THOMAS30. This offer is good through Monday, October 17th.
FREE WEBINAR RECORDING Reveal Your Unique Story through DNA, Family History & Video – Last week, Lisa Louise Cooke produced an amazing free webinar entitled Reveal Your Unique Story through DNA, Family History & Video with the help of DNA expert Diahan Southard along with Beth Forrester of Animoto. View the recording below and you’ll get an idea of the quality of premium content at Genealogy Gems:
“Catapult your family history through deeper DNA testing and cutting-edge tools, free websites, expert Google strategies, and ready-to-go video designs. This free, full length 90 minute recorded event, brought to you by Animoto is designed to provide you with a foundational understanding of DNA and how it can tell your story, quick Google and genealogy research strategies to help you fill in the blanks in your family history story, and step by step how to information on how to pull it all together in a compelling video that everyone in your family will LOVE!”
Save 67% on Italian Genealogy Research Collection at Family Tree Magazine! Includes New Book: The Family Tree Italian Guide! “This collection is chock-full of all the insights, sources, and strategies you’ll need to successfully find genealogy records of your Italian ancestors and overcome common obstacles in Italian genealogy research.” Regularly $225.94, now just $74.99. BUT WAIT! Use promo code FAMTREE20 at checkout and save an extra $15.00 – your final price is just $59.99! Click HERE to save via Family Tree Magazine
Save 30% on all “beginner” products at Family Tree Magazine this week! It is Week 2 of Family Tree Magazine’s Family History Month Celebration. Use promo code FHM30 at checkout and take an additional 30% off existing sale prices! Here are some examples:
The Family Tree Irish Genealogy Guide E-book, regularly $26.99, sale price $19.99, now just $13.29
Essential Family Tree Forms Collection, Volume 1 Download, regularly $19.99, now just $13.99
Essential Family Tree Forms Collection, Volume 2 Download, regularly $19.99, now just $13.99
The Family Tree Guide to DNA Testing and Genetic Genealogy E-book, regularly $29.99, sale price $19.99, now just $13.99
This sale is good through October 15th. Click HERE to save – via Family Tree Magazine
Save 38% on Living DNA – now just $99 USD – We can’t remember the last time the price for the Living DNA test kit was this low – the regular price is $159 USD! “Living DNA is the world’s most advanced DNA test, offering twice the detail of other ancestry tests.”
- Twice the detail of other ancestry tests. We give you your DNA mix across 80 world regions, including 21 in Britain and Ireland. You can also explore peer reviewed details of the areas of the world your ancestors are from.
- 3-in-1 ancestry test. Our test not only covers your family line ancestry, but unlike other tests we also include your motherline, and your fatherline ancestry if you are male.
- View your ancestry through history. We put your ancestry into context showing your breakdown today (going back up to 10 generations), and also the spread of your ancestors at different points in history, showing how we are all connected.
- Your ancestry results updated for free. As science and our systems evolve, your results will be updated to provide on-going details about your ancestry.
Click HERE if you want to see what my results look like at Living DNA – this gives you an idea of the reporting they do for DNA testing!
Non-US Resident Sale Prices:
- Australia: $169 AUD, normally $199 AUD
- Canada: $169 CAD, normally $199 CAD
- New Zealand: $169 NZD, normally $199 NZD
- UK: £99, normally £129
Click HERE for more information and to shop – via Living DNA
Save 30% on Photo Organizing Boot Camp – Are you looking for expert guidance on photo management and preservation? There’s a lot to know, and you’ll love learning from Ben and Hilarie Robison of Legacy Tale at the upcoming online Photo Organizing Boot Camp on October 21st. Click HERE for more details on this amazing 3-hour class and how you can get a 30% discount on early bird registration – via Hack Genealogy
Save 20% on Ancestry DNA test kits plus FREE SHIPPING! Here’s a little known sale . . . you can get the popular Ancestry DNA test kit for just $79 USD plus use promo code FREESHIPDNA at checkout to save the $9.95 shipping fee! And as an added bonus, each additional DNA kit you order is just $69 USD! There is no posted expiration data on this offer, so don’t delay because it could disappear at any time! Click HERE to get started – via Ancestry DNA
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.