INDEX of Today’s Genealogy Bargains
- 23andMe: Save $20 during 23andMe Father’s Day Sale PLUS FREE SHIPPING for Amazon Prime Members
- AncestryDNA: Save $20 on AncestryDNA – UK and Canada too!
- NEW! British Newspaper Archive: Save 20% on a 1-month subscription
- Evidentia: FREE Training Session on Evidentia Software
- Family Tree DNA: Save $20 or more during FTDNA Father’s Day Sale
- NEW! Hack Genealogy: Interpreting Your AncestryDNA Results Boot Camp
- iDrive: Save over 60% on Wireless External Hard Drive and Cloud Backup
- Legacy Family Tree Webinars: FREE WEBINAR How Harry Potter Can Teach You About DNA
- Legacy Tree Genealogists: Save $100 on a genealogy research project
- NEW! Living DNA: Save $40 on 3-in-1 DNA test kit
- Kindex: Gather, index, and share unlimited records in a searchable family archive for $99
- MyHeritage DNA: Save 30% on MyHeritage DNA – only $69 PLUS FREE SHIPPING
- NEW! NEHGS: FREE WEBINAR Choosing a DNA Test for Family HIstory Research
- Newspapers.com: Save $20 on a 6-month subscription
- SCGS Jamboree: FREE Archived 2017 Jamboree Live Stream
- Virtual Institute of Genealogical Research: Save 10% on DNA Courses by Blaine Bettinger
PLEASE NOTE: The post content below contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
NEW Genealogy Bargains
NEW! Interpreting Your AncestryDNA Results Boot Camp – Saturday, June 24, 2017 – join DNA expert Mary Eberle for this 3 hour webinar experience – you’ll receive access to the webinar recordings and extensive handouts for the low price of just $19.99 if you register before Wednesday, June 21st! Click HERE for more information and to register – via HackGenealogy
NEW! Save 20% on a 1-month Subscription at British Newspaper Archive – Get the ball rolling on your research, access millions of historical newspaper pages! This is the PERFECT way to check out British Newspaper Archive with over 20 million pages of historic newspapers from the 1700s to the 1950s! Regularly £12.95/mo ($16.52/mo), now just £10.36/mo ($13.21/mo)! Use promo code BNAJUN20 at checkout – offer valid through June 20, 2017 – click HERE to get started – via British Newspaper Archive
NEW! FREE WEBINAR Choosing a DNA Test for Family HIstory Research presented by Christopher C. Childs of NEHGS, Thursday, June 15, 2017, 2:00 pm CDT “Curious about your ancestral origins? Have a genealogical hypothesis you want to test using DNA? Not sure where to begin or what the results reveal? Join Christopher C. Child, editor of the Genetics & Genealogy column in American Ancestors magazine, to learn what types of genetic tests are available to family historians, what genealogical problems they can—and can’t—assist you with, and ultimately how to choose the right test(s) to further your family history research.” Click here to register – via New England Historic Genealogical Society
NEW! Save $40 on Living DNA! Currently, the Living DNA is running a Father’s Day sale through June 18th – a 3-in-1 DNA test kit is reduced from $159 USD to $119 USD. Similar discounts are available for Canada and UK residents (use links below).
ONGOING Genealogy Bargains
Access 14 different 2017 Jamboree Livestreamed Sessions! If you missed watching these amazing presentations at the 2017 Jamboree of the Southern California Genealogical Society this past weekend, you can still register for FREE and watch the lectures! Click here to register and you’ll receive an email with your login and password. Then make sure you watch the videos before July 10, 2017. Thanks to Ancestry.com for sponsoring this year’s livestreaming – via 2017 Jamboree
Save over 60% on iDrive – Your Personal Cloud for Backup and Streaming. This is an EXCLUSIVE offer for fans of Genealogy Bargains – you get a 1TB external hard drive that can backup ALL your devices (smart phones, laptops etc.) PLUS you get one year of 1TB online cloud backup. Normally $99, now just $39.50. Offer good through Friday, June 30th. Click here for more information – via iDrive
Free Training Session for Evidentia Software – attend the Evidentia 3 for Beginners webinar on Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 at 9:00 pm EDT – “This 90 minute class will focus on the basic skills required to get the most out of your Evidentia experience. The class will take you from your first source to a proof argument with several stops in between to help you maximize the value Evidentia brings to your research.” Click here for more information – via Evidentia
FREE WEBINAR How Harry Potter Can Teach You About DNA presented by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D., Wednesday, June 14th, 2017 at 7:00 pm Central – “Pop culture contains well-known family trees that genealogists can utilize to get younger generations interested in genealogy. These family trees also contain relationships that can be utilized to teach genealogists of all ages about genetic genealogy. For example, the family tree in Harry Potter – one of the most widely recognized pop culture family trees – can be used to educate genealogists about Y-DNA, mtDNA, and atDNA.” Click HERE to register – via Legacy Family Tree Webinars
Save 10% on DNA Courses by Blaine Bettinger at Virtual Institute of Genealogical Research – Choose from four different recorded online courses with 6 hours of video content and extensive handouts! Offer valid through Saturday, June 17, 2017. Click HERE for more information.
Save 30% during MyHeritage DNA Father’s Day Sale – the MyHeritage DNA test kit (autosomal – similar to AncestryDNA) normally $99 is just $69. FREE SHIPPING when you use promo code UTAH before checkout! Offer good through Sunday, June 18th. Click HERE to shop – via MyHeritage DNA
Save $20 on a 6-month subscription at Newspapers.com. Normally $74.90 USD, now just $54.90 USD. You get:
- 5,100+ newspapers from the 1700s–2000s
- Millions of additional pages added every month
- Everything in Newspapers.com Basic
- 174 million+ additional pages licensed from publishers
- Archives through last month
Offer good through June 30th, 2017 – click HERE to save – via Newspapers.com
Save at Kindex – special $99 offer! Kindex which is “searchable archives for everyone” has a Father’s Day special running now through Sunday, June 18th. Get unlimited uploads and storage for normally $150, now just $99. Click here for more information – via Kindex
Save $20 or more with Family Tree DNA Father’s Day Sale – the Family Finder DNA test (autosomal – similar to AncestryDNA) normally $89 is just $69. Y-37 DNA, test, was $169 is now just $139. Offer good through June 18th. Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree DNA
AncestryDNA Father’s Day Sale
- Save 20% on Ancestry DNA! “Give Dad the story of his lifetime. With AncestryDNA, he can uncover his ethnic origins and find the people, places, and migration paths in his family history.” Regularly $99, now just $79. Offer good through Sunday, June 18th. Click HERE to order – via Ancestry
- If you are an Amazon Prime member, you get the same great sale price as the AncestryDNA website PLUS you get free shipping – even SAME DAY for some members! Click HERE to shop via Amazon.
- Save $20 on AncestryDNA Canada! Canadians can save $20 on AncestryDNA during the AncestryDNA Father’s Day sale now through June 18th. With all the US-focused sales that don’t allow international access, isn’t it nice to see a Canada only sale every once in a while? Offer good through Sunday, June 18th. Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA Canada
- Save £10 on AncestryDNA UK! Ancestry has ensured that this Father’s Day is as inclusive as possible – residents of the UK can save £10 on the price of the Ancestry DNA test kit. Offer good through Sunday, June 18th. Click HERE to shop via AncestryDNA UK.
Save 20% on 23andMe during their Father’s Day sale! This Father’s Day, give Dad the gift of discovery. Order DNA test kits today at 23andMe.com and save $20! The Ancestry test kit is reduced from $99 to $79 and the Health + Ancestry test kit is marked down from $199 to $179. Promotion begins June 2nd and runs through June 18th. Limit 2 kits per customer. Click here to get started – via 23andme
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2007, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.
Follow Us on Pinterest
All new deals are posted to Pinterest – follow us there!
Follow Abundant Genealogy’s board Genealogy Bargains on Pinterest.