Learn from the Experts and FINALLY Get Organized via Family Tree University
EXPRESS REGISTRATION: CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP NOW – USE PROMO CODE WHATPROSKNOW10!
I recently had the honor of helping to produce this genealogy educational event to be held starting January 29th. When I was first approached back in November, I wasn’t certain if my “genealogy cave” at the back of the house was the perfect example of great organizational skills! Some days I feel that the camera crew from the television show Hoarders is waiting outside my window . . . But the truth is that over the years I’ve developed some great ways to do a “quick cleanup” and then to stay organized even if it is only for a few months!
In this workshop, you’ll get organization tips from four genealogy experts, who will talk about how they approach organizing their research. With interviews conducted by Organize Your Family History‘s Janine Adams, you’ll get plenty of tips you can start using immediately to organize your own research.
What You’ll Learn
- Denise Levenick, author of How to Archive Family Keepsakes, will talk about organizing family archives.
- Genealogy Roadshow’s Joshua Taylor will talk about the importance of time management and offer tips to streamline your research.
- Drew Smith, who literally wrote the book on organizing your genealogy, will talk about organizing your research process.
- Thomas MacEntee of Abundant Genealogy will talk about using research logs to organize your results.
What You’ll Get
- Interviews with four of the genealogy industry’s premier experts
- Take-home tips you can start using immediately to improve your genealogy research process
- Get answers to your questions about organization strategies from Janine Adams
Regularly $49 USD, use promo code WHATPROSKNOW10 at checkout and save $10! You pay just $39 USD! Sale valid through January 30th. Click HERE for more information – via Family Tree Magazine
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All content including images have been used by permission from each vendor.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved